SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Threw the old lumbar out of whack at work yesterday. I forgot that 40+-year-olds aren’t supposed to bend over to wash a dog. Yeppers, that’s what happened. I was bending over to wash a dog & I felt a “pop” in the center of my lower back. It took me about 10 minutes to walk out of the kennel to get help.

Man, I was really scared as I could barely walk. The pain was excruciating. I was almost immobile. I thought for sure that I would need surgery. The ER doctor said it was probably a muscle strain & to not lift or bend for a few days.

Poor Peeps has been running himself ragged, needless to say.

2 comments:

  1. Heard your back is feeling better and that Uncle Peeps is doing well too! So happy about that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissy - yep, all better! It's rough getting old.

    ReplyDelete