SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it Snow!

Just checking in to post some pictures of today's snowstorm.  We must have had a good foot of snow today.  It was a great day to give my house a much-needed cleaning.





The mailman got his truck stuck in a ditch.
Jayne LOVES the snow!

  And it's still coming!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Jayne should be published somewhere. It is great! I also love the new pic of you and Uncle Peeps that is on your sidebar.

    We got about 8 inches of snow here last night. I completely forgot about shoveling until about an hour before I had to leave for a appointment with Tyler. I had to shovel fast!

    Anyways, I love when you post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think winter is dreary without snow. I dig it, man.

    I really like Jayne's photo, too. I was pleased with it. Maybe I'll frame it.

    Thanks for digging my posts! I dig yours, too.

    ReplyDelete