I realize that I don't have to post a picture to Blog, right? I mean, I can just stop in briefly to drop a note. There doesn't have to be an actual point that I have to make, does there? I can just babble on and on about nothing.
Well, I guess I should do a better job about blogging. I do enjoy it & I know I like reading blogs from my peeps. I just feel that I don't have anything interesting or humorous to say. But it doesn't matter, I guess, does it?
Oh, here's something to report. We tried a new Chinese restaurant yesterday. It's called Asian Garden, on Pleasant Valley, just west of Broadview. I thought the food was fantastic, although, they did forget to give me rice with my Egg Foo Yong. Like Jim said, "that's like the Italian's forgetting to give you spaghetti with your sauce." Major strike. But I'll give them another shot. Everybody deserves a second chance, right?
Oh, and another thing to report. Our church changed its name from Hudson Community Chapel to Christ Community Chapel. They have several campuses - one in Aurora, one in Stow, and another one going up in April in the inner city of Akron. I really like the new name.
I think that's all I have to report for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll jot down some more mini thoughts. Have a great day, y'all!




Totally love "everyday" posts like this. :o)
ReplyDeleteYour new church name sounds awesome. That's wonderful that they are able to expand so!