Well, I hit the mother lode at the Goodwill store today. The Goodwill store is like a year-round garage sale. I got a really nice, like new, winter coat that I actually NEEDED! It was $6, then 35% off that, then..........when I brought it home to wash it, I found 36 cents in the pocket. According to my calculations, that thing cost about $3.54 plus tax. I also found oodles of other things -- sweatshirts, sweaters, T-shirts, capri pants, a London Fog long raincoat, and a pair of shoes. Folks, if you have a Goodwill store in your area, GO THERE! You will not believe the treasures you will find. There is no need to pay full price at department stores. My particular Goodwill store evidently has a contributor who turns in Talbot's, Ann Taylor, Liz Claiborne, and Chaus garments that are like new in my size. I want to meet her and thank her. She's probably rich and beautiful. I'm sure she has one of those grand walk-in closets that is bigger than my living room just TEEMING with unworn, beautiful, upscale clothing, just WAITING to be worn by ME!!!! If you ever hear of this chick's whereabouts, please ask her to call me. We can skip the middle man & I can just pick up her loot. We have an SUV AND a pickup truck if we need it.




Wow! That's awesome!!! It was so fun the day we went there and found treasures. :o)
ReplyDeleteOH, I LOVE a good Goodwill day! Just makes the whole week better when you get a good deal. The other day I got an attachment for my blender for $2...not a mother load, but I was happy with it, that's for sure! :)
ReplyDelete