I didn't know where to start with this blog. So many things have happened recently, I just couldn't pick a starting place. This picture was sitting in front of me so I decided on this.
This is a picture taken at one of Charlie & Barb's Labor Day picnics. I can't figure out what year this was -- does anybody have an idea? I think it might be the year Matt & Kim got engaged, because I have another picture of Kim's engagement ring & she is wearing the same outfit.
Anyway, Matt, Kevin and myself are on the bottom row. Kim and Jimmy are on the second row, and Chrissy is on top. We had a lot of fun putting this pyramid together. I have no idea whose idea this was, or how it got started, but we did it.
This is a picture taken at one of Charlie & Barb's Labor Day picnics. I can't figure out what year this was -- does anybody have an idea? I think it might be the year Matt & Kim got engaged, because I have another picture of Kim's engagement ring & she is wearing the same outfit.
Anyway, Matt, Kevin and myself are on the bottom row. Kim and Jimmy are on the second row, and Chrissy is on top. We had a lot of fun putting this pyramid together. I have no idea whose idea this was, or how it got started, but we did it.





No comments:
Post a Comment